John G. Hrisco
~When Experience Matters, The Agent You Need, The Results You Want!~
John Hrisco: Certified Expert Advisor: Buyer/Listing Specialist
- Licensed Texas Real Estate Broker; Lic#480703
- ABR – Accredited Buyer’s Representative
- BPOR – Broker Price Opinion Resource
- CDPE – Certified Distressed Property Expert
- CNE – Certified Negotiation Expert
- CNHS – Certified New Home Specialist
- GMA – Certifed Global Elite Marketing Agent
- IMSD – Internet Marketing Specialist Designation
- MilRES – Military Residential Specialist
- MRP – Military Relocation Professional
- VLB – Texas Veterans Land Bord Certified
- NAEA – National Association of Expert Advisors
- RCC – Residential Construction Certified
- SFR – NAR Short Sales & Foreclosure Certified
- Certified Facilitator on the Law of Attraction
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, (NAR)
- Member of the Texas Association of Realtors, (TAR)
- Member of the MetroTex Association of Realtors (MetroTex)
- Member of the Collin County Association of Realtors
- Member of the Real Estate Negotiation Institute
- Master Mason; 32 Degree Scottish Rite Mason; Shrine Noble; Knights Templar
P.S. Here are a few personal facts about John Hrisco
- I am married to my lovely wife Lynn for the past 10 years who proudly serves in the United States Air Force, we have (3) dogs: Charlie, Clayton, & Journey, and a Kitty Cat who adopted us called “Misu”. “Moosy Moo”, we will miss you!
- I worked in and around the Airline industry for over 22 years until 2006, since about the age 16, 10 years of which I was a FAA Licensed Aircraft Dispatcher & Dispatch Supervisor.
- I have been a licensed Realtor for the past 16 years in the State of Texas.
- I’m a PADI Certified Scuba Diver
- I love most sports, a huge Rangers, Longhorn, Cowboy, & Bama fan (although not so much a few years ago(2010), I will let you figure that one out.
- I am an Entrepreneur, a certified facilitator of the Law of Attraction by Michael Losier, of the Oprah & friend’s network, and a life-long student of personal development.
- I am a strong advocate in the fight against breast Cancer after losing my dear mother in 2005 after her 15-20 year fight against that dreaded disease. I strongly support Breast Cancer Awareness.
- My wife and I are animal lovers and believe in animal rescue & adoption, we encourage you to visit your local animal shelter or pet adoption facility prior to purchasing a pet from a pet store or breeder or on the side of the road.
- Master Mason; 32nd Degree Scottish Rite Mason; Shrine Noble; Knights Templar; Grotto